Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Material Type:||Government publication, National government publication|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
John P Jones; United States. Congress. Senate. Committee to Audit and Control the Contingent Expenses.
|Reproduction Notes:||Microfilm. Bethesda, Md. : University Publications of America, c1991. on reel 13 of 29 microfilm reels ; 35 mm. Low reduction. (Native Americans reference collection ; pt. 1, reel 13, fr. 223).|
|Series Title:||Mis. doc. (United States. Congress. Senate), 51st Congress, 1st session, no. 243.; Native Americans reference collection, pt. 1, reel 13, fr. 223.|
|Responsibility:||... Mr. Jones, of Nevada, reported the following resolution to amend resolution authorizing an investigation into the status of negotiations between the government of the United States and the Cherokee Tribe of Indians.|
- Cherokee Strip (Okla. and Kan.)
- Cherokee Indians -- Treaties.
- United States. -- Congress. -- Senate. -- Select Committee on the Five Civilized Tribes of Indians.
- Governmental investigations -- United States.
- Cherokee Indians.
- Governmental investigations.
- United States.
- United States -- Cherokee Strip.