Detective and mystery stories
|描述：||308 pages ; 22 cm|
Anni Koskinen is out of a job. After ten years in the Chicago Police Department, her moral compass led her across the thin blue line to testify against a fellow cop - and, in the aftermath, she lost the only career she ever wanted. As she is putting a new life together, a gentle church worker appears on her doorstep and asks for a ride out of town. It's not until the FBI gets involved that Anni realizes she has helped a fugitive escape. And not just any fugitive.
- United States. -- Federal Bureau of Investigation -- Fiction.
- United States. -- Federal Bureau of Investigation.
- Women detectives -- Fiction.
- Murder -- Investigation -- Fiction.
- Indians of North America -- Fiction.
- White supremacy movements -- Fiction.
- Indians of North America.
- Murder -- Investigation.
- White supremacy movements.
- Women detectives.
- Secrets -- Fiction.