Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|All Authors / Contributors:||
|Notes:||Previous edition: 2008.|
|Contents:||Pt. A. Inclusive environments. Introducing inclusion in education --
Legislation, policies and inclusive practices --
Practising successful inclusion --
pt. B. Inclusive teaching and learning practices. Adapting curriculum, teaching and learning strategies --
Planning effective teaching stategies --
Encouraging positive interactions --
pt. C. Strategies to support inclusive teaching. Developing communication skills --
Understanding and supporting literacy competence --
Understanding and supporting numeracy competence --
pt. D. Inclusion across the school years. Inclusion in early childhood --
Inclusion in primary schools --
Secondary school inclusion and transition to work.
|Responsibility:||edited by Phil Foreman.|
- Mainstreaming in education -- Australia.
- Inclusive education -- Australia.
- School integration -- Australia.
- Children with disabilities -- Education -- Australia.
- Children with disabilities -- Education.
- Inclusive education.
- Mainstreaming in education.
- School integration.