Getting this item's online copy...
Find a copy in the library
Getting this item's location and availability...
Find it in libraries globally
|Additional Physical Format:||Online version:
Income maintenance training program.
Washington, D.C. : U.S. Department of Health, Education, and Welfare, Social Security Administration, Office of Family Assistance, 1977
|Material Type:||Government publication, National government publication|
|All Authors / Contributors:||United States. Office of Family Assistance.; Pennsylvania. Department of Public Welfare.|
|Description:||247 pages : illustrations, forms ; 28 cm.|
|Series Title:||DHEW publication, no. (SSA-OFA) 77-08000.|
|Other Titles:||Income maintenance training program :
How they do it :
Retrieving notes about this item
- Public welfare administration -- Pennsylvania.
- Social workers -- In-service training -- Pennsylvania.
- Aid to families with dependent children programs -- Pennsylvania.
- Income maintenance programs -- Pennsylvania.
- Aid to families with dependent children programs.
- Income maintenance programs.
- Public welfare administration.
- Social workers -- In-service training.