Find a copy online
Links to this item
Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Material Type:||Document, Government publication, National government publication, Internet resource|
|Document Type:||Internet Resource, Computer File, Journal / Magazine / Newspaper|
|All Authors / Contributors:||United States. Internal Revenue Service.|
|Notes:||"Catalog Number 22927M."
"Section 530 provides business with relief from federal employment tax obligations if certain requirements are met."
Title from title screen (viewed Oct. 27, 2004).
|Details:||Mode of access: Internet at the IRS web site. Address of latest issue as of 10/27/04: http://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/p1976.pdf; current access available via PURL.|
|Series Title:||Publication (United States. Internal Revenue Service), 1976.|
|Other Titles:||Independent contractor or employee? Section 530 relief requirements (Online)|
- Independent contractors -- Taxation -- United States -- Periodicals.
- Business enterprises -- Taxation -- United States -- Periodicals.
- Labor law and legislation -- United States -- Periodicals.
- Business enterprises -- Taxation.
- Independent contractors -- Taxation.
- Labor -- Law and legislation.
- United States.