Getting this item's online copy...
Find a copy in the library
Getting this item's location and availability...
Find it in libraries globally
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Bernard Tschumi; Matthew Berman; Jane Kim; Columbia University.
|ISBN:||0262700956 9780262700955 0262200945 9780262200943|
|Description:||302 pages : illustrations (some color) ; 24 cm.|
|Series Title:||D, Columbia documents of architecture and theory, v. 7-9.|
|Responsibility:||edited by Bernard Tschumi and Matthew Berman ; assisted by Jane Kim.|
"Documents the extensive cross-fertilization of ideas that can occur between architectural practice and education. Through work developed by students and faculty at Columbia University's School of Architecture, it offers not only an archive of avant-garde work but a record of architectural discourse at a time when the design studio has been radically altered by digital technology. Writings, interviews, and images are organized according to an alphabetical 'index' of key terms. Cross-referencing allows for a rich reading of concepts currently discussed in the field."--Back cover.
Retrieving notes about this item
- Columbia University. -- Graduate School of Architecture, Planning, and Preservation.
- Architecture -- Study and teaching -- New York (State) -- New York.
- Architecture, Modern -- Sources.
- Architecture -- Étude et enseignement -- New York (État) -- New York.
- Architecture -- 20e siècle -- Sources.
- Architecture, Modern.
- Architecture -- Study and teaching.
- New York (State) -- New York.
- New York (N.Y.) -- Graduate School of Architecture, Planning and Preservation.