Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Material Type:||Government publication, National government publication|
|All Authors / Contributors:||United States. National Archives and Records Service.|
|Notes:||Reproduces alphabetical card index giving the name of the soldier, his rank and the unit in which he served. The Veteran Reserve Corps was composed of deserving officers and enlisted men who were unfit for active service because of wounds or disease contracted in the line of duty but still capable of performing garrison duty, and of officers and enlisted men on the Army rolls who were absent from duty and in hospitals or convalescent camps but who were capable of serving as cooks, nurses, clerks or orderlies at hospitals or other public buildings.|
|Description:||44 microfilm reels|
- United States. -- Army. -- Veteran Reserve Corps -- Registers.
- United States -- History -- Civil War, 1861-1865 -- Registers.
- Military service, Voluntary -- United States -- History -- Registers.
- United States. -- Army. -- Veteran Reserve Corps.
- Military service, Voluntary.
- United States.