Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|All Authors / Contributors:||
|Description:||342 p. : ill., maps ; 25 cm.|
|Contents:||China and Southeast Asia --
India and Southeast Asia --
Competition or cooperation? --
|Responsibility:||Pankaj K. Jha.|
WorldCat User Reviews (1)
A really Erudite Presentation of debate about India and China
Being a student of Southeast Asian Studies,this book comes as a breath of fresh air. In Indian context,the arguments about India's role in Southeast Asia had been primarily centred on Look East Policy.This book has taken the debate a little bit further and has outlined the future trajectory...
- 12 of 12 people found this review helpful. Did it help you?
- Southeast Asia -- Foreign economic relations -- China.
- China -- Foreign economic relations -- Southeast Asia.
- Southeast Asia -- Foreign economic relations -- India.
- India -- Foreign economic relations -- Southeast Asia.
- India -- Foreign economic relations -- China.
- China -- Foreign economic relations -- India.
- International economic relations.
- Southeast Asia.