Find a copy online
Links to this item
Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Additional Physical Format:||Print version:
India-EU people mobility.
Delhi, India : Cambridge University Press, 2015
|Material Type:||Document, Internet resource|
|Document Type:||Internet Resource, Computer File|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Rupa Chanda; Pralok Gupta
|ISBN:||9781316675205 1316675203 9781316223093 1316223094|
|Notes:||Print version record.|
|Description:||1 online resource (255 pages)|
|Contents:||List of tables, figures and boxes; List of abbreviations; Preface; Acknowledgements; 1. India-EU people mobility: present status and policy perspective Pralok Gupta; 2. Economic linkages and India-EU mobility Chinmay Tumbe and Deeparghya Mukherjee; 3. Indian diaspora in the EU Alwyn Didar Singh; 4. Goans in Portugal: history, identity and diaspora linkages Rupa Chanda; 5. Facilitating India-EU mobility of IT professionals Divya Satija and Arpita Mukherjee; 6. Movement of Indian architects and engineers: prospects and challenges in the EU Tanu M. Goyal and Arpita Mukherjee; 7. Mobility of Indian legal professionals to the EU: understanding the EU regulatory regime Pralok Gupta; 8. Exploring India-EU student mobility Rupa Chanda; 9. The way forward to a strategic engagement Rupa Chanda; Contributors; Index.|
|Responsibility:||edited by Rupa Chanda, Pralok Gupta.|
'The mobility of people lies at the heart of economic advance, and creates large gains not only to the migrants themselves but also to many in the countries of origin and destination. India and the
- India -- Emigration and immigration -- Economic aspects.
- European Union countries -- Emigration and immigration -- Economic aspects.
- India -- Emigration and immigration -- Government policy.
- European Union countries -- Emigration and immigration -- Government policy.
- SOCIAL SCIENCE / Emigration & Immigration
- Emigration and immigration -- Economic aspects.
- Emigration and immigration -- Government policy.
- Europe -- European Union countries.