Find a copy online
Links to this item
Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Material Type:||Document, Government publication, National government publication, Internet resource|
|Document Type:||Internet Resource, Computer File|
|All Authors / Contributors:||United States. Government Accountability Office.; United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Indian Affairs.|
|Notes:||Title from title screen (viewed on Sept. 30, 2005).
Paper version available from: U.S. Government Accountability Office, 441 G St., NW, Rm. LM, Washington, D.C. 20548.
Includes color map and other illustrations.
|Description:||ii, 41 pages : digital, PDF file|
|Details:||System requirements: Adobe Acrobat Reader.; Mode of access: Internet via the GAO web site. Address as of 9/30/05: http://www.gao.gov/new.items/d05789.pdf; current access available via PURL.|
|Other Titles:||Health care services are not always available to Native Americans|
|Responsibility:||United States Government Accountability Office.|
- United States. -- Indian Health Service -- Evaluation.
- Indians of North America -- Medical care -- Government policy.
- Indians of North America -- Health and hygiene.
- Health services accessibility -- United States.
- United States. -- Indian Health Service.
- Health services accessibility.
- United States.