|类型/形式：||Detective and mystery fiction
|ISBN:||9780871136527 087113652X 9780802143570 0802143571|
|描述：||420 pages ; 24 cm|
A serial murderer called the Indian Killer is terrorizing Seattle, hunting, scalping, and slaughtering white men. Motivated by rage and seeking retribution for his people's violent history, his grizzly MO and skillful elusiveness both paralyze the city with fear and prompt an uprising of racial brutality. Out of the chaos emerges John Smith. Born to Indians but raised by white parents, Smith yearns for his lost heritage. As his embitterment with his dual life increases, Smith falls deeper into vengeful madness and quickly surfaces as the prime suspect. Tensions mount, and while Smith battles to allay the anger that engulfs him, the Indian Killer claims another life.
- Serial murders -- Fiction.
- Interracial adoption -- Fiction.
- Indians of North America -- Ethnic identity -- Fiction.
- Indian activists -- Fiction.
- Hate crimes -- Fiction.
- Indian homeless persons -- Fiction.
- Race relations -- Fiction.
- Seattle (Wash.) -- Fiction.
- Hate crimes.
- Indian activists.
- Indian homeless persons.
- Indians of North America -- Ethnic identity.
- Interracial adoption.
- Race relations.
- Serial murders.
- Washington (State) -- Seattle.
- Detective and mystery stories
- Indians of North America -- Fiction
- Race relations -- Fiction
- Seattle (Wash.) -- Fiction