|描述：||420 p. ; 24 cm.|
The plight of John Smith, an Indian stolen as a baby from his parents and brought up by whites. Angry because he has no roots he joins the street people, becoming a suspect when Seattle is hit by a serial killer who scalps his all-white victims. By the author of Reservation Blues.
- Indians of North America -- Fiction.
- Race relations -- Fiction.
- Seattle (Wash.) -- Fiction.
- Detective and mystery stories
- Indians of North America -- Fiction
- Race relations -- Fiction
- Seattle (Wash.) -- Fiction
- Indians of North America.
- Race relations.
- Washington (State) -- Seattle.