온라인으로 문서 찾기
이 항목에 대한 링크
도서관에서 사본 찾기
해당항목을 보유하고 있는 도서관을 찾는 중
|명시된 사람:||Columbus Delano; Columbus Delano|
|자료 유형:||문서, 인터넷 자료|
|문서 형식:||책, 컴퓨터 파일, 인터넷 자원|
|모든 저자 / 참여자:||
Missouri River pilot.
|메모:||Concerning government contracts with the firm of Durfee & Peck for the transportation of Indian supplies on the Missouri River. "It was not an uncommon thing for a boat to start up the river from Sioux City with 250 or 300 tons for the different Indian posts, and discharge at the various posts one half the cargo, getting receipts for the full amount called for on the bill of lading, and carry the balance to the depository at Fort Peck. This system of doing business will fully explain why Durfee & Peck ... can afford to carry the Indian supplies so very much cheaper than the men who are not in the stealing business."
Signed: A Missouri River pilot. St. Louis, Missouri, Jan. 13th, 1873.
Printed area measures 27.6 x 18.0 cm.
|설명:||1 online resource (1 sheet ( pages)).|
|일련 제목:||Archive of Americana.; American broadsides and ephemera., Series 1 ;, no. 13385.|
- Delano, Columbus, -- 1809-1896.
- Durfee and Peck Company (Fort Berthold Indian Reservation, N.D.)
- Indians of North America -- Government relations -- 1869-1934.
- Indians of North America -- Crimes against -- North Dakota.
- Indians of North America -- Commerce -- North Dakota.
- Government contractors -- North Dakota.
- Trading posts -- North Dakota.
- Internet resources.
- Government contractors.
- Indians of North America -- Commerce.
- Indians of North America -- Crimes against.
- Indians of North America -- Government relations.
- Trading posts.
- North Dakota.