Trova una copia in biblioteca
Stiamo ricercando le biblioteche che possiedono questo documento…
|Persona incaricata:||Colin Mackay; G V La Forest; G A McAllister; Jean Lesage; Randolph S Churchill|
|Tipo documento:||Article, Archival Material|
|Tutti gli autori / Collaboratori:||
C B Mackay; G A McAllister; Ronald W McBrine; B F Macaulay; University of Ottawa. Faculty of Law.; University of New Brunswick. Faculty of Law.
(CONTINUED) Also discussed is the possibility of establishing post-graduate scholarships for African students through the Rockefeller Foundation; Beaverbrook's wish to drop Overseas Scholarships in favour of increasing the value or number of undergraduate awards; various publications by UNB professors, G.A. McAllister and G.V LaForest; Beaverbrook's wish to remain non-political in Canada and his refusal to allow the National Conservative Party meetings at UNB; the Sir James Dunn Scholarships in Law; candidates for the Beaverbrook-Mackay Special Fund and proposed changes in its administration, Beaverbrook's receipt of an Honorary Degree from St. Andrews and the death of Colin B. Mackay's father.
- Mackay, Colin, -- -1963 -- Death and burial.
- La Forest, G. V. -- (Gerard Vincent), -- 1926-
- McAllister, G. A. -- (George A.)
- Lesage, Jean, -- 1912-1980.
- Churchill, Randolph S. -- (Randolph Spencer), -- 1911-1968.
- University of New Brunswick -- Gifts, endowments.
- University of New Brunswick -- Funds and scholarships.
- University of New Brunswick. -- Convocation -- (1963 Oct. 10)
- Canada -- Politics and government -- 1963-1968.
- Sir James Dunn scholarships in law.
- Beaverbrook overseas scholarships.
- Beaverbrook undergraduate scholarships.