Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Named Person:||Ralph P Bell; W E Hale; Roger Harley; Timothy Aitken; John Rothenstein, Sir; William F Ryan; John Sutherland Bonnell|
|Document Type:||Article, Archival Material|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
C B Mackay; Alfred Goldsworthy Bailey; Lord Beaverbrook Hotel (Fredericton, N.B.); Canada Council.; Creative Arts Committee (Fredericton, N.B.); Canada Permanent Trust Company (Saint John, N.B.); Fundação Calouste Gulbenkian.
|Notes:||Due to the length of the record, this file description will be found in Title Control No. bbrook00001016 and Title Control No. bbrook00001116. For a complete description see also Title Control No. bbrook00001116.|
|Description:||Correspondence Technical drawings : blueprints|
(CONTINUES) the possible purchase of the property adjoining Lady Beaverbrook Residence (located at the corner of Albert and Windsor Streets); the suspension of government loans to universities until the Report of the Royal Commission is released and its effect on UNB's residence construction and the winning of the maritime intercollegiate title by UNB's hockey team. Mention is also made of the Beaverbrook Art Gallery and the Kreighoff Exhibition; Michael Wardell and J. Leonard O'Brien to receive Honorary Degrees from UNB; Lord Beaverbrook's complaints about his room at the Lord Beaverbrook Hotel; the Faculty of Law and W.F. Ryan's appointment to Dean of Law; the John Rothenstein lectures; the breakdown of the student population at UNB by nationality; application to various foundations (CONTINUED).
(CONTINUES) for grants including the Creative Arts Committee's submission for funds to establish a resident musician at UNB; the naming of Donald K. Reichert as resident artist and Bruno Bobak as director of the Art Centre.
- Bell, Ralph P. -- (Ralph Pickard), -- 1886-
- Hale, W. E.
- Harley, Roger -- (Roger Burnett)
- Aitken, Timothy -- (Timothy Maxwell), -- 1944-
- Rothenstein, John, -- Sir, -- 1901-
- Ryan, William F.
- Bonnell, John Sutherland, -- 1893-1992.
- Lady Beaverbrook Rink (Fredericton, N.B.)
- Windsor Foundation.
- Brunswick Mining and Smelting Corporation.
- Ford Foundation.
- Canadian Universities Foundation.
- Mount Allison University -- Gifts, endowments.
- University of New Brunswick -- Gifts, endowments.
- University of New Brunswick. -- Chair of Geology and Minerology.
- Mount Allison University -- Educational fund raising.
- University of New Brunswick -- Buildings.
- Mount Allison University -- Buildings.
- University of New Brunswick. -- Encaenia -- (1961 May 18)
- Federal aid to higher education -- New Brunswick.