|类型/形式：||Young adult fiction
Young adult works
|ISBN:||9781416975908 141697590X 9781416975915 1416975918 9781442485419 1442485418|
|描述：||570 pages ; 24 cm|
A net of shadows begins to tighten around the Shadowhunters of the London Institute. Mortmain plans to use his Infernal Devices, an army of pitiless automatons, to destroy the Shadowhunters. He needs only one last item to complete his plan: he needs Tessa Gray. Charlotte Branwell, head of the London Institute, is desperate to find Mortmain before he strikes. But when Mortmain abducts Tessa, the boys who lay equal claim to her heart, Jem and Will, will do anything to save her. For though Tessa and Jem are now engaged, Will is as much in love with her as ever. As those who love Tessa rally to rescue her from Mortmain's clutches, Tessa realizes that the only person who can save her is herself. But can a single girl, even one who can command the power of angels, face down an entire army?
- Demonology -- Juvenile fiction.
- Orphans -- Juvenile fiction.
- Secret societies -- Juvenile fiction.
- Angels -- Juvenile fiction.
- Triangles (Interpersonal relations) -- Juvenile fiction.
- Identity (Philosophical concept) -- Juvenile fiction.
- London (England) -- History -- 19th century -- Juvenile fiction.
- Great Britain -- History -- Victoria, 1837-1901 -- Juvenile fiction.
- Supernatural -- Fiction.
- Demonology -- Fiction.
- Orphans -- Fiction.
- Secret societies -- Fiction.
- London (England) -- History -- 19th century -- Fiction.
- Great Britain -- History -- Victoria, 1837-1901 -- Fiction.
- Identity (Philosophical concept)
- Secret societies.
- Triangles (Interpersonal relations)
- England -- London.
- Great Britain.