Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Additional Physical Format:||Online version:
Influence of forest and rangeland management on anadromous fish habitat in Western North America. 9, Forest chemicals.
[Portland, Or.] : U.S. Dept. of Agriculture, Forest Service, Pacific Northwest Forest and Range Experiment Station, 1983
|Material Type:||Government publication, National government publication|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
L A Norris; Harold W Lorz; Stan Gregory; United States. Department of Agriculture.; Pacific Northwest Forest and Range Experiment Station (Portland, Or.)
|Description:||95 pages : illustrations ; 28 cm.|
|Series Title:||General technical report PNW, 149.|
|Other Titles:||Forest chemicals|
|Responsibility:||L.A. Norris, H.W. Lorz, S.V. Gregory.|
- Anadromous fishes -- Habitat -- West (U.S.)
- Pollution -- West (U.S.)
- Pollution -- Environmental aspects -- West (U.S.)
- Range management -- West (U.S.)
- Fishes, Anadromous -- West (U.S.)
- Forest management -- West (U.S.)
- Fishes -- Effect of water pollution on.
- Anadromous fishes -- Habitat.
- United States, West.