Find a copy online
Links to this item
Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Additional Physical Format:||United States. General Accounting Office.
Information security : additional actions needed to fully implement reform legislation
|Material Type:||Document, Government publication, National government publication, Internet resource|
|Document Type:||Internet Resource, Computer File|
|All Authors / Contributors:||United States. General Accounting Office.|
|Notes:||Title from title screen (viewed Sept. 24, 2003).
Paper version available from: General Accounting Office, 441 G St., NW, Rm. LM, Washington, D.C. 20548.
|Details:||System requirements: Adobe Acrobat Reader.; Mode of access: Internet from GAO web site. Address as of 9/24/03: http://www.gao.gov/new.items/d02407.pdf; current access available via PURL.|
|Series Title:||Testimony, GAO-02-470 T.|
|Other Titles:||Additional actions needed to fully implement reform legislation
Information security reform
- Computer security -- Law and legislation -- United States.
- Data protection -- Law and legislation -- United States.
- Computer security -- United States.
- Government information -- United States.
- Computer security.
- Computer security -- Law and legislation.
- Data protection -- Law and legislation.
- Government information.
- United States.