Find a copy online
Links to this item
Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Material Type:||Document, Government publication, National government publication, Internet resource|
|Document Type:||Internet Resource, Computer File|
|All Authors / Contributors:||United States. Government Accountability Office.; United States. Congress. House. Committee on Homeland Security.|
|Notes:||Title from cover screen (GAO, viewed on Dec. 21, 2010).
|Description:||1 online resource (iii, 52 pages) : map|
|Details:||Mode of access: World Wide Web.; System requirements: Adobe Reader.|
|Other Titles:||DHS could better define how it plans to meet its state and local mission and improve performance accountability
DHS state and local information sharing
- United States. -- Department of Homeland Security -- Rules and practice -- Evaluation.
- Law enforcement -- Information resources management -- United States.
- Intergovernmental cooperation -- United States.
- Interagency coordination -- United States.
- Intelligence service -- United States -- Management.
- Terrorism -- United States -- Prevention.