|ISBN:||9780983626008 : 0983626006|
|注意：||"This limited and signed first edition ... has been specifically bound and produced by the publisher"--Leaf tipped in before half-title.|
|描述：||, 453 p. ; 24 cm.|
"When an elderly woman is found raped and brutally murdered in San Francisco, [FBI profiler Karen] Vail heads west to team up with SFPD Inspector Lance Burden and her former task force colleague, Detective Roxann Dixon. As Vail, Burden, and Dixon follow the killer's trail in and around San Francisco, the offender continues his rampage, leaving behind clues that ultimately lead them to the most unlikely of places: a mysterious island ripped from city lore whose long-buried decades-old secrets hold the key to their case. Alcatraz. The Rock."--Dust jacket.
- Psychopaths -- Fiction.
- Criminal profilers -- Fiction.
- Women detectives -- Fiction.
- Serial murder investigation -- California -- San Francisco -- Fiction.
- United States. -- Federal Bureau of Investigation -- Fiction.
- San Francisco (Calif.) -- Fiction.
- Alcatraz Island (Calif.) -- Fiction.
- United States. -- Federal Bureau of Investigation.
- Criminal profilers.
- Serial murder investigation.
- Women detectives.
- California -- Alcatraz Island.
- California -- San Francisco.