Find a copy in the library
Find it in libraries globally
|Additional Physical Format:||Print version:
Inorganic, Polymeric and Composite Membranes.
Elsevier Science Ltd 2011
|Material Type:||Document, Internet resource|
|Document Type:||Internet Resource, Computer File|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
S Ted Oyama; Susan M Stagg-Williams
|ISBN:||9780444537294 0444537295 0444537287 9780444537287 9781283164382 1283164388|
|Description:||1 online resource (xix, 373 p.)|
|Contents:||1. Correlations --
2. Review of silica membranes for hydrogen separation prepared by chemical vapor deposition (CVD) --
3. Amorphous silica membranes for H2 separation prepared by chemical vapor deposition on hollow fiber supports --
4. Ab initio studies of silica based membranes: activation energy of permeation --
5. Review of CO2/CH4 separation membranes --
6. Gas permeation properties of helium, hydrogen and polar molecules through microporous silica membranes at high temperatures: Correlation with silica network structure --
7. Correlation between pyrolysis atmosphere and carbon molecular sieve membrane performance properties --
8. Review on prospects for energy saving in distillation process with microporous membranes --
9. Xylene separation performance of composition-gradient MFI zeolite membranes --
10. Membrane extraction for biofuel production --
11. A review of mixed ionic and electronic conductive (MIEC) ceramic membranes --
12. Critical factors affecting oxygen permeation through dual-phase membranes --
13. High temperature gas separations using high performance polymers --
14. Using first-principles models to advance development of metal membranes for high temperature hydrogen purification --
15. High Performance ultrafiltration membranes: Pore geometry and charge effects.
|Series Title:||Membrane science and technology series, 14.|
|Responsibility:||edited by S. Ted Oyama and Susan M. Stagg-Williams.|
WorldCat User Reviews (1)
This can not be counted as mistake of Nike
Through the distribution of one common color or style of these Nike shoes to certain team, its members will feel like bound together, and in this way, their belongingness will get increased. Additionally, with these shoes on feet, the players can get protection as much as possible. Hence, injury...
- Was this review helpful to you?