Find a copy online
Links to this item
Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Additional Physical Format:||Print version:
United States. Congress. House. Committee on the Judiciary. Subcommittee on Immigration and Claims.
INS and Office of Special Counsel for Immigration Related Unfair Employment Practices.
Washington : U.S.G.P.O. : For sale by the Supt. of Docs., U.S.G.P.O. [Congressional Sales Office], 2002
|Material Type:||Document, Government publication, National government publication, Internet resource|
|Document Type:||Internet Resource, Computer File|
|All Authors / Contributors:||United States. Congress. House. Committee on the Judiciary. Subcommittee on Immigration and Claims.|
|Notes:||Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche.
Shipping list no.: 2002-0230-P.
"Serial no. 68."
|Reproduction Notes:||Electronic reproduction. [S.l.] : HathiTrust Digital Library, 2011. MiAaHDL|
|Description:||1 online resource (iii, 52 pages)|
|Details:||Master and use copy. Digital master created according to Benchmark for Faithful Digital Reproductions of Monographs and Serials, Version 1. Digital Library Federation, December 2002.|
- United States. -- Immigration and Naturalization Service.
- United States. -- Department of Justice. -- Office of Special Counsel for Immigration-Related Unfair Employment Practices.
- Foreign worker certification -- United States.
- Discrimination in employment -- United States.
- Discrimination in employment.
- Foreign worker certification.
- United States.