Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Anne M Fletcher
|Description:||xiv, 429 pages ; 24 cm|
|Contents:||What's wrong with addiction treatment? What will help --
Rehab nation : the questions and the issues --
Going inside : what it's like to be in rehab --
The cost of rehab : from the wallet to the heart --
Getting the best for your buck : what addiction treatment should look like --
Rehab isn't for everyone : in fact, it's not for most people --
One size doesn't fit all : how cookie-cutter approaches at rehab get in the way --
When it comes to rehab, teens are not just little adults : more questions than answers? --
When it's not "just" a drug and alcohol problem : from depression to sex addiction --
Helping people stay the course : on using in rehab, repeat visits, "success," and improving the odds --
Getting what you need : advice from the pros and a look at "dream" treatment models --
Appendix. A consumer checklist for checking out rehabs.
|Responsibility:||Anne M. Fletcher.|
- Addicts -- Rehabilitation.
- Substance abuse -- Treatment.
- Substance-Related Disorders -- therapy.
- Substance Abuse Treatment Centers.
User lists with this item (6)
- Towson University New Psychology Materials(403 items)
by kimbermiller updated about 3 weeks ago
- Drug addiction rehab treatment(2 items)
by phoenixrehab updated 2013-11-28
- Personal Health and Wellness(23 items)
by colejann updated 2013-10-30
- AddictionTreatment eBooks(9 items)
by nahodilb updated 2013-08-03
- May 2013 Luria Library New Titles(500 items)
by sschuah updated 2013-05-18