Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Material Type:||Conference publication|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Esther Thorson; Jeri Moore
|Notes:||Papers presented at the 11th Advertising and Consumer Psychology Conference held at DDB Needham Worldwide, Chicago, Ill., 1992.|
|Description:||ix, 386 p. : ill. ; 24 cm.|
|Contents:||Introduction / Esther Thorson and Jeri Moore --
1. The Concept, Process, and Evolution of Integrated Marketing Communication / Tom Duncan and Clarke Caywood --
2. How Leading Advertising Agency Media Directors View Integrated Communication: A Qualitative Study of Integrated Communications and the Media Planning Process / Carla V. Lloyd --
3. The Vulnerability of Integrated Marketing Communication: The Potential for Boomerang Effects / David W. Schumann, Barbara Dyer and Ed Petkus, Jr. --
4. Consumption Constellations: Implications for Integrated Communication Strategies / Michael R. Solomon and Basil G. Englis --
5. Integrated Communication: The Company "Voice" and the Advertising Persona / Barbara Stern --
6. Brand Equity and Integrated Communication / Kevin Lane Keller --
7. Strategic Planning for Integrated Marketing Communications Programs: An Approach to Moving From Chaotic Toward Systematic / Jeri Moore and Esther Thorson.
|Series Title:||Advertising and consumer psychology.|
|Responsibility:||edited by Esther Thorson, Jeri Moore.|
Serious attention to the consequences of that core concept would lead to more realistic research designs and thus to more credible research answers.