Find a copy online
Links to this item
Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Additional Physical Format:||Integrated ground-water monitoring strategy for NRC-licensed facilities and sites
|Material Type:||Document, Government publication, National government publication, Internet resource|
|Document Type:||Internet Resource, Computer File|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
V Price; U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission. Division of Fuel, Engineering, and Radiological Research.; Advanced Environmental Solutions, LLC.
|Notes:||Title from title screen (viewed on Dec. 24, 2008).
"Advanced Environmental Solutions, LLC."
"Date published: November 2007."
|Description:||2 volumes : digital, PDF file|
|Details:||Mode of access: Internet from the NRC web site. Address as of 12/24/08: http://www.nrc.gov/reading-rm/doc-collections/nuregs/contract/cr6948/; current access available via PURLs.|
|Contents:||v. 1. Logic, strategic approach and discussion --
v. 2. Case study applications.
|Responsibility:||prepared by V. Price [and others].|
- Groundwater -- Pollution -- United States -- Measurement.
- Nuclear facilities -- Environmental aspects -- United States.
- Environmental monitoring -- United States.
- Environmental monitoring.
- Groundwater -- Pollution -- Measurement.
- Nuclear facilities -- Environmental aspects.
- United States.