Find a copy online
Links to this item
Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Material Type:||Government publication, State or province government publication, Internet resource|
|Document Type:||Book, Internet Resource|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Michelle Cramer; Washington (State). Department of Fish and Wildlife.; Washington (State). Department of Transportation.; Washington (State). Department of Ecology.; Washington State Library. Electronic State Publications.; Aquatic Habitat Guidelines Program (Wash.)
|Notes:||The Aquatic Habitat Guidelines Program is an interagency cooperative program with three lead agencies: Washington State Departments of Fish and Wildlife, Transportation, and Ecology.
|Description:||1 volume (various pagings) : illustrations (some color), maps ; 30 cm|
|Responsibility:||[Michelle Cramer and others].|
- Stream restoration -- Washington (State)
- Riparian restoration -- Washington (State)
- Watershed restoration -- Washington (State)
- River engineering -- Environmental aspects -- Washington (State)
- Riparian areas -- Washington (State) -- Management.
- Fish habitat improvement -- Washington (State)
- Fish habitat improvement.
- Riparian areas -- Management.
- Riparian restoration.
- River engineering -- Environmental aspects.
- Stream restoration.
- Watershed restoration.
- Washington (State)