Find a copy online
Links to this item
Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Material Type:||Government publication, National government publication, Internet resource|
|Document Type:||Book, Internet Resource|
|All Authors / Contributors:||United States. Office of Special Education and Rehabilitative Services.; Educational Resources Information Center (U.S.)|
|Notes:||Shipping list no.: 2003-0123-M.|
|Reproduction Notes:||Microfiche. [Washington, D.C.] : Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O., . 5 microfiches.|
|Other Titles:||Rural Early Intervention Specialists for Low Incidence Disabilities (REIS/LID)|
|Responsibility:||submitted by Center for Community Inclusion, Maine's University Center for Excellence, University of Maine.|
- Special education teachers -- Training of -- Graduate work -- Maine.
- University of Maine at Orono -- Graduate students.
- Community-based family services -- Maine.
- University of Maine at Orono.
- Community-based family services.
- Graduate students.
- Special education teachers -- Training of -- Graduate work.