Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Material Type:||Government publication, State or province government publication|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
William O Goode; Edmund Ruffin; Virginia.; Virginia. Office of the Second Auditor.; Virginia. Auditor of Public Accounts.; Virginia. General Assembly. House of Delegates. Committee of Finance.; Virginia. General Assembly. House of Delegates. Committee on Banks.; Virginia. Treasurer's Office.; Virginia. Board of Public Works.; Virginia. General Assembly. House of Delegates. Clerk's Office.; Exchange Bank of Virginia.; Bank of the Valley in Virginia.; Merchants and Mechanics Bank (Wheeling, W. Va.)
|Notes:||A bound volume of pamphlets from the library of the Garnett Family of Virginia. Title supplied by cataloger.|
|Description:||25 titles in 1 v. ; 23 cm.|
|Contents:||1. Second Auditor's report to the General Assembly of Virginia, transmitting the accounts of the Fund for Internal Improvement, of the debt and resources of the state, and of the Sinking Fund, September 30, 1853. / 1853-4, Doc. No. V (48 p.) --
2. Documents accompanying the Governor's Message / 1853/4, Doc. No. II (xi, 18 p.) --
3. Speech of Wm. O. Goode, Esq. in the House of Delegates of Virginia, on the bill imposing taxes for support of government ; delivered on Thursday, June 3, 1852. (Caption title. 16 p.) --
4. A statement showing the amount of taxes assessed, in the four divisions of the state, for the years 1851 and 1852, and the increase of the same. / Auditor's Office, 1853. Doc. No. 35 (12 p.) --
5. A statement shewing the taxes assessed in the Commonwealth of Virginia, for the years 1851 & 1852 / Auditor's Office ; Doc. No. XLVII (8 p.) --
6. Number of cattle, sheep and hogs, in the several counties & corporations of Va., their assessed value, and the tax thereon, for 1852 / Auditor's Office ; Doc. No. XLVIII (7 p.) --
7. Report of the Committee of Finance relative to the revenues, liabilities, expenses, etc. of the Commonwealth, 1852 / Doc. No. LVIII (15 p.) --
8. Statement relative to the number of square miles, etc. etc. in each county, city, etc. of the State of Virginia, 1852/3 / Auditor's Office ; Doc. No. LXVII (7 p.) --
9. Report of the Committee of Finance relative to the revenues, liabilities, expenses, etc. of the Commonwealth. Submitted by Mr. Goode of Mecklenburg /1852/1853 ; Doc. No. LXXIV (14 p.) --
10. Report of the First Auditor relative to the estimated receipts and disbursements for the fiscal years 1852-3 and 1853-4 / 1852-3 ; Doc. No. LXXVI (17 p.) --
11. Joint statement made by the First and Second Auditors relative to the debt of the State of Virginia / 1852/3, Doc. No. LXXVII (15 p.) --
12. Communication from Secretary of the Board of Public Works, in reply to a resolution of the Senate, desiring to be informed whether any portion of the Blue Ridge Railroad is used by the Central Railroad Company, without compensation to the State, &c. / Office of the Board of Public Works, Richmond, February 8, 1854 (2 p.) --
13. Statement of the appropriations asked for at the present session / 1853-4, Doc. No. XLVI ( 10 p.) --
14. Communication from the Treasurer, December 22d, 1853 / Doc. No. 4 (3 p.) --
15. Communication from the Secretary of the Board of Public Works, in reply to a resolution of the Senate requiring Statement of the Sums paid or agreed to be paid to any agent or agents for negotiating the sale of any State bonds since the first day of April, 1853 / Doc. No. XVI ( p.) --
16. Communication relative to state bonds / Second Auditor's Office, 1853-4, Doc. No. XXXI (3 p.) --
17. Communication from the Secretary of the Board of Public Works relative to state bonds / 1853-4, Doc. No. LIII (5 p.) --
18. Communication from the Secretary of the Board of Public Works relative to contracts, etc. / 1853-4, Doc. No. LXI (27 p.) --
19. Petition relative to marled or limed lands, 1852 / Edmund Ruffin ; Doc. No. XLV (5 p.) --
20. Memorial of the Exchange Bank of Virginia, in reference to a recharter. / 1853-4, Doc. No. XXIX (13 p.) --
21. Statement relating to independent banks / Clerk's Office, H. Of. D., 1853-4, Doc. No. XXX (6 p.) --
22. Treasurer's statement relative to circulation of independent banks / 1853-4, Doc. No. XXXV (8 p.) --
23. Banking capital of the state / Second Auditor's Office, Jan. 26, 1854 ; Doc. No. XLII (32 p.) --
24. Detailed statement of the several banks for the last four years / Bank of Virginia, Bank of the Valley and Merchants and Mechanics Bank of Wheeling ; Executive Department, Feb. 6, 1854 ; 1853-4, Doc. No. XLIX (124 p.) --
25. Minority report from the Committee on Banks of the House of Delegates of Virginia / submitted by Mr. Rutherfoord of Goochland on the 17th of February, and ordered to be printed. 1853-4, Doc. No. LX (21 p.)
- Public works -- Virginia.
- Banks and banking -- Virginia.
- Finance, Public -- Virginia.
- Railroads -- Virginia.
- Livestock -- Virginia.
- Blue Ridge Railroad Company (Virginia)
- Virginia Central Railroad Company.
- Virginia -- Appropriations and expenditures.
- Banks and banking.
- Expenditures, Public.
- Finance, Public.
- Public works.