Find a copy online
Links to this item
Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Material Type:||Document, Internet resource|
|Document Type:||Internet Resource, Computer File|
|All Authors / Contributors:||Arnold & Porter,|
|Description:||1 online resource (2 volumes)|
|Other Titles:||P.L. 96-595, 94 Stat. 3464, December 24, 1980
Legislative History of the Internal Revenue Code of 1954, Amendments P.L. 96-595
|Responsibility:||[Arnold & Porter].|
- United States. -- Act to Amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1954 With Respect to Net Operating Loss Carryovers of Taxpayers Who Cease to be Real Estate Investment Trusts, to Increase Interest Rates on Certain United States Retirement Bonds, and for Other Purposes.
- Real estate investment trusts -- United States.
- Taxation -- Law and legislation -- United States.
- Real estate investment trusts.
- Taxation -- Law and legislation.
- United States.