Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Additional Physical Format:||Online version:
International narcotics control and United States foreign policy.
Washington : U.S.G.P.O. : For sale by the U.S.G.P.O., Supt. of Docs., Congressional Sales Office, 1997
|Material Type:||Government publication, National government publication|
|All Authors / Contributors:||United States.; United States. Congress. Senate. Caucus on International Narcotics Control.; United States. Congress. House. Committee on International Relations.; Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service.|
|Notes:||At head of title: 105th Congress, 1st session. Joint committee print.
Shipping list no.: 98-0025-P.
|Description:||xxxi, 883 pages : illustrations ; 23 cm.|
|Series Title:||S. prt, 105-32.|
|Responsibility:||prepared for the Senate Caucus on International Narcotics Control and the Committee on International Relations, U.S. House of Representatives, by the Congressional Research Service, Library of Congress.|
- Drugs of abuse -- Law and legislation -- United States -- Criminal provisions.
- Drug control -- United States.
- Drug control -- International cooperation.
- United States -- Foreign relations -- Law and legislation.
- Drug control.
- Drugs of abuse -- Law and legislation -- Criminal provisions.
- International relations -- Law and legislation.
- United States.