Find a copy online
Links to this item
Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Named Person:||George W Bush|
|Material Type:||Document, Internet resource|
|Document Type:||Internet Resource, Computer File|
|All Authors / Contributors:||National Security Archive (U.S.)|
|Notes:||Includes materials released by the White House, materials released by the Department of Defense, leaked documents, and information on additional materials that have not been released.
Title from title screen (viewed 7/22/04).
"Updated July 13, 2004."
|Details:||Mode of access: World Wide Web.; System requirements: Adobe Acrobat Reader.|
|Series Title:||National Security Archive electronic briefing book, 127.|
|Responsibility:||the National Security Archive.|
- Bush, George W. -- (George Walker), -- 1946-
- United States. -- President (2001-2009 : Bush)
- War on Terrorism, 2001-2009.
- Prisoners of war -- Legal status, laws, etc.
- Combatants and noncombatants (International law)
- Military interrogation.
- Geneva Conventions -- (1949 August 12)
- Qaida (Organization)
- Guantánamo Bay Naval Base (Cuba)
- Abu Ghraib Prison.
- Human rights -- Iraq.
- Prisoners of war -- Crimes against -- Iraq.
- United States. -- Department of Defense.