Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|All Authors / Contributors:||
|Description:||xxx, 137 pages ; 23 cm|
|Contents:||What is library learning? --
What is language learning? --
Intersections : people and times --
Intersections : places and materials --
Intersections : teaching and learning perspectives --
Intersections : learner autonomy as theoretical framework --
Intersections in the university : self-access centers --
Intersections in the community : lifelong learning.
Karen Bordonaro brings together her extensive experience as a learner, teacher, librarian, and researcher to examine the intersections between second-language learning and libraries. Drawing on both
- Academic libraries.
- Language and languages -- Study and teaching (Higher)
- Libraries and education.
- Libraries and colleges.
- Academic libraries -- Services to minorities.
- Library orientation for minority college students.
- Libraries and linguistic minorities.
- Second language acquisition.
- Students, Foreign -- Education (Higher)
- Vetenskapliga bibliotek.