Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
Trials, litigation, etc
|Additional Physical Format:||Online version:
United States. Interstate Commerce Commission.
Interstate Commerce Commission reports
|Material Type:||Government publication, National government publication|
|Document Type:||Journal / Magazine / Newspaper|
|All Authors / Contributors:||United States. Interstate Commerce Commission.|
"Unofficial" v. 1-5, published by Lawyers Co-operative Publishing Company of Rochester, N.Y., have title: Interstate commerce reports.
Published: New York : L.K. Strouse, 1888-1893; Rochester, N.Y. : Lawyers Co-operative Pub. Co., 1896-1906; Washington : G.P.O., 1906-
For sale by the Supt. of Docs., <1987->
"From Apr. 1887 to Sept. 1894, two firms printed the decisions, the L.K. Strouse Company of New York City and the Lawyers Co-operative Publishing Company of Rochester, N.Y. After each firm had printed 5 v. of decisions, the latter firm bought out the former firm. The set which is considered by the Interstate Commerce Commission as being official is as follows: v. 1-5, L.K. Strouse Company, cited as 'I.C.C. rep.' v. 6-11, Lawyers Co-operative Publishing Company, cited as 'I.C.C. rep.' v. 12-17 and later volumes Government Printing Office cited as 'I.C.C. rep.'"--U.S. Superintendent of Documents Checklist. 3d ed. 1911.
Some vols. beginning with v. 65, include Finance reports; with v. 250, Water carrier and freight forwarder reports.
|Description:||377 v. : ill., maps ; 24 cm.|
|Other Titles:||Interstate commerce reports|
|Responsibility:||reported by the Commission.|
- Interstate commerce -- Law and legislation -- United States -- Cases.
- Transportation -- Law and legislation -- United States -- Cases.
- Railroads -- United States -- Finance -- Cases.
- Railroads -- Valuation -- United States -- Cases.
- United States. -- Interstate Commerce Commission -- Periodicals.
- United States. -- Interstate Commerce Commission.
- Interstate commerce -- Law and legislation.
- Railroads -- Finance.
- Railroads -- Valuation.
- Transportation -- Law and legislation.
- United States.