|提及的人：||Ann Roth; Irene Sharaff; Ben Edwards; Ellis Rabb; Mike Nichols; Vanessa Redgrave; Joan Didion|
Ann Roth; Michael Sommers; Patrick Hoffman; Parker/Hodges Productions.; National Endowment for the Arts. American Masterpieces Program.; New York Public Library for the Performing Arts, Billy Rose Theatre Division, Theatre on Film and Tape Archive.
|演員名單:||Interviewer: Michael Sommers.|
|製作註解：||Videotaped by The New York Public Library's Theatre on Film and Tape Archive in the Bruno Walter Auditorium, New York Public Library for the Performing Arts, New York, N.Y., May 13, 2009.|
|描述：||1 videodisc (DVD) (57 min.) : sd., col. ; 4 3/4 in.|
|責任：||[Video prod. company] Parker/Hodges Productions ; [video producer] Theatre on Film and Tape Archive, Patrick Hoffman, director.|
Costume designer Ann Roth discusses her career with drama critic Michael Sommers. She begins with her early years in Pennsylvania, through art studies, scenic design work at the Bucks County Playhouse, then her switch to costume design under the mentoring of designer Irene Sharaff. She also discusses her working relationships with such colleagues as scenic designer Ben Edwards, directors Ellis Rabb and Mike Nichols, and actress Vanessa Redgrave, with whom she worked on The year of magical thinking.
- Roth, Ann, -- 1931- -- Interviews.
- Sharaff, Irene -- Friends and associates.
- Edwards, Ben, -- 1916-1999 -- Friends and associates.
- Rabb, Ellis, -- 1930-1998 -- Friends and associates.
- Nichols, Mike -- Friends and associates.
- Redgrave, Vanessa, -- 1937- -- Friends and associates.
- Didion, Joan. -- Year of magical thinking.
- Costume designers -- Interviews.
- Musical theater -- New York (State) -- New York.
- Theater -- New York (State) -- New York.