Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Named Person:||Jane Alexander; Howard Sackler; James Earl Jones; Eleanor Roosevelt|
|Document Type:||Visual material|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Jane Alexander; Margaret Croyden; Betty L Corwin; League of Professional Theatre Women.; Character Generators/Video.; New York Public Library. Billy Rose Theatre Collection. Theatre on Film and Tape Archive.
|Notes:||Interview conducted at a meeting of the League of Professional Theatre Women. Introductory remarks are made by several speakers.
Due to an audio malfunction, there is no sound during the first 30 seconds of the second cassette, during the opening of the question and answer session.
|Performer(s):||Interviewed by Margaret Croyden.|
|Event notes:||Videotaped by The New York Public Library's Theatre on Film and Tape Archive at the Signature Theatre Company, New York, N.Y., May 19, 1999.|
|Description:||2 videocassettes (72 min.) : sound, color NTSC ; 3/4 in. (U-matic)|
|Responsibility:||[video prod. company, Character Generators ; video producer] Theatre on Film and Tape Archive, Betty L. Corwin, director.|
- Alexander, Jane, -- 1939- -- Interviews.
- Sackler, Howard. -- Great white hope.
- Jones, James Earl -- Friends and associates.
- Roosevelt, Eleanor, -- 1884-1962 -- Drama.
- National Endowment for the Arts.
- Arts -- United States -- Endowments.
- Federal aid to the arts -- United States.
- Women -- Political activity -- United States.
- Actresses -- Interviews.