Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Named Person:||James Waring; Pina Bausch; Huck Snyder|
|Material Type:||Audio book, etc.|
|Document Type:||Sound Recording|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
John Kelly; Susan Kraft
|Notes:||Interviewed by Susan Kraft at the Dance Collection of the New York Public Library for the Performing Arts.
For transcript see *MGZMT 3-1845.
|Description:||2 sound cassettes (3 hr.) + 1 transcript (85 leaves)|
Cassette 2. Recorded Feb. 8, 1995. Mr. Kelly discusses the development of Pass the blutwurst, bitte; the power of art; funding; the focus on death in his work; AIDS; frustrations in his career; his future plans; critical responses to his work; presenters and the general climate for performers; the National Performance Network; the process of reconstructing Pass the blutwurst, bitte; and criticism.
- Waring, James.
- Bausch, Pina.
- Snyder, Huck.
- American Ballet Theatre. -- School.
- Harkness House for Ballet Arts, New York.
- Trockadero Gloxinia Ballet Company.
- National Performance Network.
- Pass the blutwurst, bitte (Choreographic work : Kelly)
- Light shall lift them (Choreographic work : Kelly)
- AIDS (Disease)