Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Additional Physical Format:||Online version:
United States. Congress. House. Committee on Government Reform and Oversight.
Investigation of the conversion of the $1.7 million centralized White House computer system, known as the White House Database, and related matters.
Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1998
|Material Type:||Government publication, National government publication|
|All Authors / Contributors:||United States. Congress. House. Committee on Government Reform and Oversight.|
|Notes:||Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche.
Shipping list no.: 99-0045-P.
"October 30, 1998."
|Description:||v, 647 p. : ill. ; 24 cm.|
|Series Title:||United States.; Congress.; House.; Report|
|Responsibility:||by the Committee on Government Reform and Oversight, together with minority and supplemental views.|
- United States. -- White House Office -- Data processing.
- Computer systems -- Washington (D.C.)
- Campaign funds -- United States.
- Democratic National Committee (U.S.)
- Government property -- United States.
- Governmental investigations -- United States.
- United States. -- White House Office.
- Campaign funds.
- Computer systems.
- Electronic data processing.
- Government property.
- Governmental investigations.
- United States.
- Washington (D.C.)