Find a copy online
Links to this item
Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Material Type:||Document, Government publication, National government publication, Internet resource|
|Document Type:||Internet Resource, Computer File|
|All Authors / Contributors:||United States. Securities and Exchange Commission.|
|Notes:||Title from title screen (viewed June 18, 2009).
|Description:||1 electronic text : HTML file|
|Details:||Mode of access: Internet from the SEC web site. Address as of 6/19/09: http://www.sec.gov/about/whatwedo.shtml; current access available via PURL.|
|Other Titles:||How the SEC protects investors, maintains market integrity, and facilities capital formation|
|Responsibility:||U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission.|
- United States. -- Securities and Exchange Commission -- Administration.
- Corporations -- Investor relations -- United States.
- Marketing -- Management.
- Consumer protection -- United States.
- United States. -- Securities and Exchange Commission.
- Consumer protection.
- Corporations -- Investor relations.
- United States.