Ginny L Yttrup
|描述：||xi, 336 pages ; 22 cm|
|责任：||Ginny L. Yttrup.|
Ellyn DeMoss, chef, café owner, and lover of butter, is hiding behind her extra weight. But what is she hiding? While Ellyn sees the good in others, she has only condemnation for herself. So when a handsome widower claims he is attracted to Ellyn, she is certain there's something wrong with him. Sabina Jackson, tall, slender, and exotic, left her husband, young adult daughters, and a thriving counseling practice to spend a year in Northern California where she says she's come to heal. But it seems to Ellyn that Sabina is doing more hiding than healing. What's she hiding from? Is it God? Twila Boaz has come out of hiding and is working to gain back the pounds she lost when her only goal was to disappear. When her eating disorder is triggered again, though she longs to hide, she instead follows God and fights for her own survival. But will she succeed? As these women's lives intertwine, their eyes open to the glory within each of them as they begin to recognize themselves as being created in God's image.
- Self-acceptance in women -- Fiction.
- Self-acceptance in women -- Religious aspects -- Christianity -- Fiction.
- Self-destructive behavior -- Fiction.
- Self-esteem -- Religious aspects -- Christianity -- Fiction.
- Eating disorders in women -- Fiction.
- Eating disorders in women.
- Self-acceptance in women.
- Self-acceptance in women -- Religious aspects -- Christianity.
- Self-destructive behavior.
- Self-esteem -- Religious aspects -- Christianity.