Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Material Type:||Juvenile audience|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
David M Haugen; Susan Musser; Kacy Lovelace
|ISBN:||9780737745245 073774524X 9780737745252 0737745258|
|Description:||186 p. : ill., map ; 23 cm.|
|Contents:||Iraq has a capable new government / George W. Bush --
Iraq has a weak new government / Charles Krauthammer --
Iraqi police forces are unreliable / Kevin Whitelaw --
Iraqi police forces are becoming more reliable / Michael J. Totten --
The Iraqi army is not ready to fight / Campbell Robertson --
The Iraqi army will soon be ready to fight / C. Todd Lopez --
Iraq should be partitioned / Edward P. Joseph and Michael E. O'Hanlon --
Iraq should not be partitioned / Reidar Visser --
Partitioning Iraq would create regional instability / Juan Cole --
Partitioning Iraq would create internal instability / Johnthan Steele --
Iraqis reject U.S. partitioning plans / Ned Parker and Raheem Salman --
The United States should withdraw its troops from Iraq / Ted Galen Carpenter --
The United States should keep its troops in Iraq / Erik Swabb, Mohammed Fadhil --
The United States should promote democracy in Iraq / Steven Groves --
The United States should not promote democracy in Iraq / Terrell E. Arnold --
War in Iraq is encouraging terrorism / Joel Brinkley --
War in Iraq is necessary to defeat terrorism / David Limbaugh --
U.S. occupation of Iraq has unjustly turned the nation into a terrorist magnet / Jacob G. Hornberger --
Foreign occupation of Iraq is terrorism / John Pilger.
|Series Title:||Opposing viewpoints series (Unnumbered)|
|Responsibility:||David M. Haugen, Susan Musser, and Kacy Lovelace, book editors.|
- Iraq -- Politics and government -- 2003- -- Juvenile literature.
- Iraq -- Ethnic relations -- Juvenile literature.
- United States -- Foreign relations -- Iraq -- Juvenile literature.
- Iraq -- Foreign relations -- United States -- Juvenile literature.
- Iraq War, 2003-2011 -- Juvenile literature.
- War on Terrorism, 2001-2009 -- Juvenile literature.
- Terrorism -- Prevention -- Government policy -- United States -- Juvenile literature.
- Ethnic relations.
- Diplomatic relations.
- Political science.
- Terrorism -- Prevention -- Government policy.
- United States.