Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Named Person:||Joseph Isaac Schneersohn; Aaron Kotler; Menachem Mendel Schneerson; Stephen Klein; Amos Bunim; Isaac Hutner; Abba Solomon Eban|
|Document Type:||Archival Material|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Irving M Bunim
|Language Note:||Materials are in English.|
|Description:||2.0 Linear feet 1 manuscript box, 1 half manuscript box, and 1 oversize box.|
The collection contains photographs, telegrams, correspondence, newspaper clippings, and other material chiefly related to the Rabbi Jacob Joseph School, Vaad Hatzala, Young Israel, and Bunim's book, Ethics From Sinai, dating from 1940-1970s. Also included is one copy of the Vaad Hatzala Pictorial Review, a scrapbook presented to Bunim by the Alumni Association of the Rabbi Jacob Joseph School (1940-1954), and letters signed by Rabbis I. Schneerson and Menachem Mendel Schneerson of Lubavitch, Rabbi I. Hutner, the Kotler family of the Lakewood Yeshiva, Abba Eban, Stephen Klein, and J. Sternbuch.
- Schneersohn, Joseph Isaac, -- 1880-1950.
- Kotler, Aaron, -- 1892-1962.
- Schneerson, Menachem Mendel, -- 1902-1994.
- Klein, Stephen.
- Bunim, Amos.
- Hutner, Isaac, -- 1906-1980.
- Eban, Abba Solomon, -- 1915-2002.
- National Council of Young Israel (U.S.)
- Pictorial review [of] Vaad Hatzala, Germany, 1948.
- Jewish refugees -- United States.
- Jews -- United States -- Charities.
- Jewish authors -- United States.
- Jews -- Education -- New York (State) -- New York.
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Jews -- Rescue.