|提及的人：||Isaac Disraeli; Benjamin Disraeli|
Isaac Disraeli; Montagu Bertie Abingdon, Earl of; George Gordon Byron Byron, Baron; A Hayward; Edward Moxon
|其他題名：||Disraeli, Isaac : manuscript material|
· To Lord Byron, poet : 1 autograph letter signed : 1 Feb 1814 : (B'ANA 0694) : 2 pages (double sheet) : from Kings Road, Bedford Row : thanking him for a copy of The Corsair; with high praise, including, "You have, my Lord, opened your heart to moral beauty, striking on its finest chord." Mounted opposite p. 75 in v. I of the grangerized copy of Nichol's Byron.
· To Abraham Hayward, essayist and translator : 1 letter signed : 23 Jan 1835 : (MISC 3495) : 4 pages (double sheet) : from Athenaeum Club : in the hand of an amanuensis, with holograph additions; begins, "When I did myself the pleasure of forwarding to you from Moxon's my little dissertation, I was not at that moment aware of the considerable obligations by which you have gratified me ..."
· To Edward Moxon, publisher and poet : 1 autograph letter signed : 24 Jul 1835 : (MISC 1357) : 1 page (double sheet) : from Badenham House, Wycombe : begins, "I must trouble you with this -- to request you would pay for me to Dr. Dibden five pounds ..."
· To Martin Archer Shee, portrait painter and writer : 1 autograph letter signed : 19 Jan 1832 : (SHEE 0032) : 2 pages (double sheet) : from Athenæum : requesting he elect his "eldest son" [i.e., Benjamin] for membership in the Royal Academy : begins, "Old acquaintance sake I hope will allow of the liberty of my request ..." Mounted in the Martin Archer Shee Autograph Album. Shelved with bound manuscript volumes under "Shee."
· To an unidentified recipient : 1 letter signed to "Dear Sir" : 6 Oct 1845 : (MISC 0975) : 5 pages (1 double sheet + 1 single sheet) : from Badenham House, High Wycombe : begins, "Your agreeable communication revives in my recollection the pleasure of our accidental meeting many years since at Lyme Regis ..."; in the hand of an amanuensis who is refered to as his "filial secretary" (perhaps Benjamin Disraeli) ; signed by I. Disraeli.