도서관에서 사본 찾기
해당항목을 보유하고 있는 도서관을 찾는 중
|문서 형식:||악보, 아카이브 자료|
|모든 저자 / 참여자:||William Salloch (Firm),; Pre-1650 Manuscript Collection (University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign Library); University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign. Rare Book & Manuscript Library.|
Title supplied by cataloger.
Plainsong notation in black on three- or four-line staves in red with some strokes in yellow.
Foliated in pencil.
Origin: Written in Italy in the fifteenth century.
Binding: Later gold-ruled calf over pasteboards.
Provenance: Purchased from William Salloch, 21 November 1960.
Shelf-mark: Urbana, IL, University of Illinois Rare Book & Manuscript Library, Pre-1650 MS 0137.
Former shelf-mark: MS M783.2 L712 (University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign Library).
Former shelf-mark: MS 783.2 L712 (University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign Library).
|설명:||47 leaves : vellum, music ; 126 x 90 mm. bound to 133 x 96 mm.|
|다른 제목||Liturgical music. Italian 15th century
- Music -- 15th century -- Manuscripts.
- Gregorian chants -- Italy -- 15th century -- Manuscripts.
- Manuscripts, Latin (Medieval and modern) -- Illinois -- Urbana -- Specimens.
- Manuscripts, Medieval -- Illinois -- Urbana -- Specimens.
- Gregorian chants.
- Manuscripts, Latin (Medieval and modern)
- Manuscripts, Medieval.
- Illinois -- Urbana.