Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Ann Percy; Mimi Cazort; Philadelphia Museum of Art.
|ISBN:||0876331789 9780876331781 0876331797 9780876331798 0271025387 9780271025384|
|Notes:||"Published on the occasion of the exhibition 'Italian master drawings, 1540 to present', Philadelphia Museum of Art, 30 October, 2004-20 February, 2005"--Title page verso.
Also published in Italian as I grandi disegni italiani del Philadelphia Museum of Art.
|Description:||287 pages : illustrations (some color) ; 31 cm|
|Contents:||Foreword / Anne d'Harnoncourt and Innis Howe Shoemaker --
Collecting Italian drawings at Philadelphia : two nineteenth-century amateurs and a twentieth-century scholar / Ann Percy and James Hargrove --
Catalogue / Mimi Cazort --
List of drawings illustrated in "Collecting Italian drawings at Philadelphia."
|Responsibility:||essay by Ann Percy ; catalogue by Mimi Cazort.|
While it would have been informative to have an explanation for the particular selection of drawings included, this is nonetheless a very satisfying publication, both to read and to handle. The heavy
- Drawing, Italian -- Exhibitions.
- Drawing -- Pennsylvania -- Philadelphia -- Exhibitions.
- Philadelphia Museum of Art -- Exhibitions.
- Philadelphia Museum of Art -- Expositions.
- Dessin italien -- 16e siècle -- Expositions.
- Dessin -- Pennsylvanie -- Philadelphie -- Expositions.
- Philadelphia Museum of Art.
- Drawing, Italian.
- Pennsylvania -- Philadelphia.