|提及的人：||Tim Parks; Tim Parks|
|注意：||Originally published under title: Italian neighbors, or, A lapsed Anglo-Saxon in Verona.|
|描述：||vi, 272 pages ; 21 cm|
In this seductive account of an Italian neighborhood with a statue of the Virgin at one end of the street, a derelict bottle factory at the other, and a wealth of exotic flora and fauna in between, novelist Tim Parks celebrates ten years of living with his wife in Verona, Italy. More than a travel book, this is a tale of how the most curious people and places gradually assume the familiarity of home, a work that manages to be both a portrait and an invitation for everyone who has ever dreamed about Italy.--From publisher description.
- Montecchio (Verona, Italy) -- Description and travel.
- Montecchio (Verona, Italy) -- Social life and customs.
- Verona (Italy) -- Description and travel.
- Verona (Italy) -- Social life and customs.
- Parks, Tim -- Homes and haunts -- Italy -- Montecchio (Verona)
- British -- Italy -- Verona Region -- Biography.
- Parks, Tim.
- Manners and customs.
- Italy -- Montecchio (Verona)
- Italy -- Verona.
- Italy -- Verona Region.