Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Additional Physical Format:||Online version:
Alcott, Louisa May, 1832-1888.
Jack and Jill.
Boston : Roberts Brothers, 1880
|Material Type:||Fiction, Juvenile audience|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Louisa May Alcott; Roberts Brothers (Boston, Mass.)
Originally published in serial form in St. Nicholas, Dec. 1879-Oct. 1880.
Number of plates from BAL.
In original publisher's binding: Blue cloth stamped in gilt and black, with decorated endpapers.
Publisher's advertisements on 6 p. at end.
LC copy imperfect: two leaves of plates wanting.
|Description:||, 325,  p.,  leaves of plates : ill. ; 17 cm.|
|Responsibility:||by Louisa M. Alcott ... ; with illustrations.|
- Children -- Conduct of life -- Juvenile fiction.
- Conduct of life -- Juvenile fiction.
- Families -- Juvenile fiction.
- Friendship -- Juvenile fiction.
- Winter -- Juvenile fiction.
- Christmas -- Juvenile fiction.
- Debates and debating -- Juvenile fiction.
- Children -- Conduct of life.
- Conduct of life.
- Debates and debating.