Walker, Franklin, 1900-1978.
Jack London and the Klondike.
San Marino, Calif., Huntington Library, 1966
|関連の人物：||Jack London; Jack London; Jack London; Jack London|
|物理形態：||288 pages : illustrations, map, portrait ; 23 cm|
|責任者：||Franklin Walker ; with a foreword by Earle Labor.|
Literary historian Franklin Walker presents for the first time an accurate and detailed account of the young Jack London's experiences in the famous gold rush that furnished the substance for his most successful books. His exciting winter in the Yukon is recreated partly through quotations from his fiction, partly through travel diaries and the testimony of companions, and partly through Walker's own visit to Dawson City. A comparison of London's experiences with his treatment of them in his stories provides the basis for a pioneer study of his writing methods and his creative talent. --From publisher description.
- London, Jack, -- 1876-1916 -- Knowledge -- Klondike River Valley (Yukon)
- National characteristics, American, in literature.
- Klondike River Valley (Yukon) -- In literature.
- London, Jack, -- 1876-1916.
- Yukon -- Klondike River Valley.
- London, Jack, -- (1876-1916)
- Klondike, Vallée du (Canada)
- Klondike River Valley (Yukon) -- In literature
- London, Jack
- London, Jack -- 1876-1916 -- Knowledge -- Klondike River Valley (Yukon)
- London, Jack -- Knowledge -- Klondike River Valley (Yukon)
- National characteristics, American, in literature