Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Material Type:||Elementary and junior high school, Fiction|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
|ISBN:||9780060281359 0060281359 9780060281366 0060281367|
|Target Audience:||Ages 8-12.|
|Description:||335 pages ; 20 cm|
WorldCat User Reviews (1)
Goombla was great!
Jake and Lily are twins with a special ability to communicate without words. As they grow up, they begin to lose that ability. Lily is disappointed but Jake wants to grow up. Spinelli never fails to tell a funny and touching story. We're putting this in our middle school, but it would likely have...
- Was this review helpful to you?
- Twins -- Juvenile fiction.
- Brothers and sisters -- Juvenile fiction.
- Individuality -- Juvenile fiction.
- Bullying -- Juvenile fiction.
- Friendship -- Juvenile fiction.
- Twins -- Fiction.
- Brothers and sisters -- Fiction.
- Individuality -- Fiction.
- Bullies -- Fiction.
- Friendship -- Fiction.
- JUVENILE FICTION -- Family -- Siblings.
- JUVENILE FICTION -- Social Issues -- Bullying.
- JUVENILE FICTION -- Social Issues -- Friendship.
- Brothers and sisters.
- Bullies -- Juvenile fiction.
- Bullies. -- Juvenile fiction.