도서관에서 사본 찾기
해당항목을 보유하고 있는 도서관을 찾는 중
|명시된 사람:||James Lee Barrett; Anne Baxter; John Wayne; Kurt Vonnegut; Adela Rogers St Johns; Ferrol Sams; William Patrick Clark; Penelope Barrett; Pee Wee Gaskins|
|문서 형식:||책, 아카이브 자료|
|모든 저자 / 참여자:||
James Lee Barrett
|설명:||342 items. 60 v.|
|더 많은 정보:|
Collection also includes playbills, clippings, and reviews of Barrett's work, and preliminary and final drafts of scripts, including The Greatest Story Ever Told, The Long Haul, and Shenandoah, both as film and stage musical.
Barrett's scripts for television projects include In the Heat of the Night, Belle Starr, The Day Christ Died, Stagecoach, Mayflower: The Pilgrim Experience, Something Big, The Loner, tick ... tick ... tick ..., Lee of Virginia, Hard Time: Inside America's Toughest Prison, Ms. Raggedy Ann, The Heaven Train, Scrapbook, Close Relations, Big Bad John, The Wild Rose, The Defiant Ones, Abduction, Vengence: The Tragedy of Tony Cimo, 14 Napoleon Street, Mister Harrison, Tender Loving Care, and various others.
Also including script for Vengence, also titled Dead Even, a dramatization of murder of prisoner Rudolph Tyner by fellow prisoner Pee Wee Gaskins at Central Correctional Institute, Columbia, S.C.; and outline for plot of movie, Catch a Falling Star, 12 July 1987.
- Barrett, James Lee.
- Baxter, Anne -- Correspondence.
- Wayne, John, -- 1907-1979 -- Public opinion.
- Vonnegut, Kurt.
- St. Johns, Adela Rogers.
- Sams, Ferrol, -- 1922-2013 -- Correspondence.
- Clark, William Patrick, -- 1931-2013 -- Correspondence.
- Barrett, Penelope -- Correspondence.
- Gaskins, Pee Wee -- Drama.
- Shenandoah (Musical)
- Shenandoah (Drama)
- Greatest Story Ever Told (Motion picture)
- In the Heat of the Night (Television play)
- Belle Starr (Television play)
- Stagecoach (Television play)
- Defiant Ones (Television play)
- Hard Time: Inside America's Toughest Prison.
- Vengence (Television play)
- Dead Even (Television play)
- Screenwriters -- South Carolina -- 20th century.
- Television writers -- United States -- Biography.
- Prisoners -- South Carolina -- Drama.
- Dramatists, American -- 20th century -- Correspondence.
- Actors -- Correspondence.
- Television industry -- Social aspects.
- Motion picture industry -- United States.
- Anderson (S.C.) -- Biography.
- California -- Social life and customs.