Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Document Type:||Archival Material|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
James Patrick Vaughan; John A Blatnik; Theodore Christianson; James Westfall Clark; Vernon Driscoll Irwin; W A Jordan; Stafford King; T R McConnell; Karl E Mundt; Grace Lee Nute; William Alvin Pittenger; L H Weir
|Description:||0.75 cu. ft. (2 boxes)|
There are letters from political and educational figures; speeches, reports, and conference proceedings on teacher training, educational philosophy and objectives, curriculums, and standards; information on health services and health education in the schools (1936-1946); language lesson plans and notes; financial and enrollment statistics for the school district (1906-1914, 1939); a World War II activities program (1943-1944); stories written by elementary school pupils; papers on Chisholm history; data on a move to abolish the State Teachers College Board (1940), on the Iron Range Vocational School (1945-1946), and on a study of iron mining made by Grace Lee Nute (1947); and a report (1915-1916) by L.H. Weir proposing leisure time activities for Chisholm residents.
- Minnesota. -- State Teachers College Board.
- Iron Range Vocation School (Minn.)
- Education -- Minnesota -- Chisholm.
- Education -- Curricula -- Minnesota -- Saint Louis County.
- Health education -- Minnesota.
- Iron mines and mining -- Minnesota -- Saint Louis County.
- Recreation -- Minnesota -- Saint Louis County.
- Teachers -- Training of -- Minnesota.
- Chisholm (Minn.)
- Mesabi Range (Minn.)
- Saint Louis County (Minn.). -- Independent School District No. 40 (Chisholm)